- What is BYHOURS?
- What is a Microstay?
- Is it the same as a by-the-hour hotel reservation?
- What could I need a microstay for?
- What type of Hotels can I book?
- How many hours can I book?
- I am a underage person, can I make a reservation?
- Is it possible for more than two people to stay in one room?
- I can't make it to the check-in time, can I still enjoy my reservation?
- How do I know if my reservation has been successfully cancelled?
- Where can I book with BYHOURS?
- How do I book a microstay?
Cancellations and Modifications
Payments and Refunds
- I don’t have a credit card, can I make a reservation?
- How long does it take to get my booking fee/reservation refund?
- My discount code is not working properly
- When do I pay?
- What are the management fees?
- What will appear on my credit card statement?
Your Experience at the Hotel
- Do I have to show My ID?
- What is check-in like at the hotel?
- Do I need the original confirmation email?
- Can I bring my pet to the hotel?
- What hotel services are included?
- At what time can I enter the room?
My BYHOURS Account
Are you a Hotelier?
- I'm a hotelier and I need to contact BYHOURS
- What kind of customer use BYHOURS?
- Do I have to modify or change my housekeeping operations?
- How far in advance do the clients book with BYHOURS?
- What happens if there is a NO SHOW?
- What is the cancellation policy of BYHOURS?