BYHOURS offers a different product. That means the rate is also different. Our clients want to pay for what they use. For this reason our pricing policy looks for the most convenient rate for both clients and the hotel. We will help you to find the fair price in order to gain an extra revenue.
Articles in this section
- I'm a hotelier and I need to contact BYHOURS
- What kind of customer use BYHOURS?
- Do I have to modify or change my housekeeping operations?
- How will the clients pay for their bookings?
- How far in advance do the clients book with BYHOURS?
- What happens if there is a NO SHOW?
- What is the cancellation policy of BYHOURS?
- Which rate should I set?