Absolutely not. Our model is based on the empty rooms of your hotel. We don’t work with any allotment policy. If you couldn’t manage to sell all of your rooms that’s the perfect opportunity to upload the availability with BYHOURS. So that you gain an extra revenue from your empty rooms.
Articles in this section
- I'm a hotelier and I need to contact BYHOURS
- What kind of customer use BYHOURS?
- Do I have to modify or change my housekeeping operations?
- How will the clients pay for their bookings?
- How far in advance do the clients book with BYHOURS?
- What happens if there is a NO SHOW?
- What is the cancellation policy of BYHOURS?
- Which rate should I set?