When you book with PayPal you receive a notification of payment authorization for the full amount of your booking, but this is NOT a payment, but a Pre-Authorization. The amount of your reservation must be paid at the hotel. Through PayPal, only the administration costs will be charged.
Articles in this section
- I don’t have a credit card, can I make a reservation?
- How long does it take to get my booking fee/reservation refund?
- My discount code is not working properly
- When do I pay?
- What are the management fees?
- What will appear on my credit card statement?
- I payed with PayPal , have I already been charged for my room?
- I need to claim the VAT refund? How can I do this?
- I’ve tried to book, but there’s an error with payment. What should I do?
- How do I get a receipt for the reservation?