When you make your reservation with PayPal, you will receive a payment authorization notification for the total amount of your reservation, but this is NOT a payment,, simply a pre-authorization. The total price of your reservation must be paid at the hotel. PayPal will only charge you management fees.
Articles in this section
- I don’t have a credit card, can I make a reservation?
- How long does it take to get my booking fee/reservation refund?
- My discount code is not working properly
- When do I pay?
- How do I pay?
- What are the management fees?
- What will appear on my credit card statement?
- I payed with PayPal , have I already been charged for my room?
- I need to claim the VAT refund? How can I do this?
- I’ve tried to book, but there’s an error with payment. What should I do?