If you have entered a promotional code but the discount is not applied correctly, remember that some promotions are applied to the amount to be paid at the hotel, not to the entire reservation.
If you get an error message when entering the code, please check the following:
Validity date: appears in the promotional code conditions.
Booking e-mail: some of our codes are only valid if you use a certain e-mail. If you have made a reservation with us using a different e-mail, please try entering that address so that the code applies.
If the error persists, please contact us and we will help you to solve it.
Articles in this section
- I don’t have a credit card, can I make a reservation?
- How long does it take to get my booking fee/reservation refund?
- My discount code is not working properly
- When do I pay?
- What are the management fees?
- What will appear on my credit card statement?
- I payed with PayPal , have I already been charged for my room?
- I need to claim the VAT refund? How can I do this?
- I’ve tried to book, but there’s an error with payment. What should I do?
- How do I get a receipt for the reservation?