The tourist tax is a tax on stays in tourist establishments. It is only charged in some cases and must be paid directly to the hotel.
The amount varies depending on the destination, the location of the hotel and the category of the hotel.
Articles in this section
- I am a underage person, can I make a reservation?
- Is it possible for more than two people to stay in one room?
- I can't make it to the check-in time, can I still enjoy my reservation?
- How do I know if my reservation has been successfully cancelled?
- Where can I book with BYHOURS?
- How do I book a microstay?
- I’m looking for a room at a specific destination, but no hotels are available.
- I want to book for a specific hotel, but I do not see any available rooms.
- Is the price shown per room?
- What is the tourist tax? Am I going to be charged with it?