When you book a microstay with us you will pay only the administration fees. The rest of the amount is paid directly at the hotel at the time of check-in, with your preferred method of payment, or in cash.
However, there are some hotels that require the total amount to be paid at the time of booking. You will be able to see this when you are about to finalize your reservation.
Articles in this section
- I don’t have a credit card, can I make a reservation?
- How long does it take to get my booking fee/reservation refund?
- My discount code is not working properly
- When do I pay?
- What are the management fees?
- What will appear on my credit card statement?
- I payed with PayPal , have I already been charged for my room?
- I need to claim the VAT refund? How can I do this?
- I’ve tried to book, but there’s an error with payment. What should I do?
- How do I get a receipt for the reservation?