Once you have filled in all the details and clicked on the confirm button, your booking details and a booking reference will appear on the screen. This code is the confirmation of your reservation. In addition, you will receive all the information by email.
If you do not see the confirmation on screen, it is possible that your reservation has not been correctly confirmed.
If you wish, you can contact us and we will update you on the status of your reservation.
Articles in this section
- I am a underage person, can I make a reservation?
- Is it possible for more than two people to stay in one room?
- I can't make it to the check-in time, can I still enjoy my reservation?
- How do I know if my reservation has been successfully cancelled?
- Where can I book with BYHOURS?
- How do I book a microstay?
- I’m looking for a room at a specific destination, but no hotels are available.
- I want to book for a specific hotel, but I do not see any available rooms.
- Is the price shown per room?
- What is the tourist tax? Am I going to be charged with it?