Most reservations are confirmed immediately unless you have requested a room with ‘Confirmation within 60 min’. When you see this message, it means that this reservation needs to be confirmed by the hotel (usually within a few minutes). This constitutes a reservation request, where we will then call the hotel directly to confirm your booking. In these cases, you will receive an email from our team informing you whether your request has been confirmed or not. If it is not confirmed, you will not be charged for anything.
Articles in this section
- Can 3 people stay in a room?
- Where can I book with BYHOURS?
- How do I book a microstay?
- I’m looking for a room at a specific destination, but no hotels are available.
- I want to book for a specific hotel, but I do not see any available rooms.
- Is the price shown per room?
- What is the tourist tax? Am I going to be charged with it?
- Can I Book more than one room?
- I need to book more than 3, 6 or 12 hours.
- We’re a familly of 5, can we book a Microstay?