Generally it’s not possible to accommodate three adults in a double room. If you need a room with an extra bed or need to stay with children, contact customer service and they will help you find a solution.
Articles in this section
- Can more than two people stay in a room?
- Where can I book with BYHOURS?
- How do I book a microstay?
- I’m looking for a room at a specific destination, but no hotels are available.
- I want to book for a specific hotel, but I do not see any available rooms.
- Is the price shown per room?
- What is the tourist tax? Am I going to be charged with it?
- I need to book more than 3, 6 or 12 hours.
- We’re a familly of 5, can we book a Microstay?
- I have a special request I need to make to the hotel, how can I do it?