Some of our hotels offer extra hours to add to your reservation, you can select them during the booking process. If you do not see this option, please contact us so we can make your request to the hotel.
Articles in this section
- I am a underage person, can I make a reservation?
- Is it possible for more than two people to stay in one room?
- I can't make it to the check-in time, can I still enjoy my reservation?
- How do I know if my reservation has been successfully cancelled?
- Where can I book with BYHOURS?
- How do I book a microstay?
- I’m looking for a room at a specific destination, but no hotels are available.
- I want to book for a specific hotel, but I do not see any available rooms.
- Is the price shown per room?
- What is the tourist tax? Am I going to be charged with it?
Please sign in to leave a comment.