Many of our hotels offer extra hours as an add-on, you can add that option when you are trying to book. If you do not see it, please contact us and we’ll request it directly to the hotel.
Articles in this section
- Can more than two people stay in a room?
- Where can I book with BYHOURS?
- How do I book a microstay?
- I’m looking for a room at a specific destination, but no hotels are available.
- I want to book for a specific hotel, but I do not see any available rooms.
- Is the price shown per room?
- What is the tourist tax? Am I going to be charged with it?
- I need to book more than 3, 6 or 12 hours.
- We’re a familly of 5, can we book a Microstay?
- I have a special request I need to make to the hotel, how can I do it?