It may happen that for the date you need, there is no hotel available in your area. When this happens, try to change your destination (maybe there is a hotel in another city nearby) or choose another hour pack. If there is still no hotel available, contact us and we will try to find a solution.
Please note that some destinations are often very busy during certain dates (for example in Barcelona during the Mobile World Congress) and it is impossible for us to accept all requests.
If we don't have the destination you are looking for, keep in mind that we are working every day to expand our offer, so maybe in a few weeks we will have it.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible for more than two people to stay in one room?
- Where can I book with BYHOURS?
- How do I book a microstay?
- I’m looking for a room at a specific destination, but no hotels are available.
- I want to book for a specific hotel, but I do not see any available rooms.
- Is the price shown per room?
- What is the tourist tax? Am I going to be charged with it?
- I need to book more than 3, 6 or 12 hours.
- I have a special request I need to make to the hotel, how can I do it?
- Will I receive confirmation for my reservation immediately?